Sunday, December 4, 2011

Summary Post C4K (covering November comments)

blog of words

"My student, Paris' Blog"

C4K 11/20/11

Hey I'm a student in Dr. Strange EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama and I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed your blog Paris! Learning about space are some of the most fun times you'll have in school. That's very interesting what they did in the Assembly. They put the teachers faces over the actors faces? Like your teacher's face over Darth Vader's so to speak? Anyways, I enjoyed reading your blog and I can't wait to see how it all went next week! Bye!

C4K 11/13/11

"Mrs. Yollis' 365 Project"

Hey Mrs. Yollis! My name is Jonathan Giles and I'm a student in Dr. Strange EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I love the use of your blog and how well laid out it is. I'm assuming this blog post helps your students learn how to upload pictures to their blogs while also starting up good conversation by introducing a good topic (What kind of tree's we have in our yards). I have pecan trees in my yard! I look forward to checking out you and your student's blogs more and more and I'm truly flattered by how well and professional it looks and feels!

My Summary:

Doing C4K's was like a trip/blast to the past. I loved it. I remember so many that aren't listed here. But like Paris learning about space and what her school and teachers did for the assembly is so cool. It vividly reminds me walking through our gym in elementary school seeing the huge space center for "space week" and my mind was constantly racing about space, the sky, stars, rocketships, etc. It truly was one of my favorite weeks of school and I'm so glad I got to read about a child currently experiencing the magic of a time like that.

As for my other C4K, it's like a trip to the present and future (kind of). It let me know and see what teacher's are doing today with their kids in school. Seeing Mrs. Yollis and what she's done from a teacher's standpoint for her children is phenominal. Then from a professional and parent's standpoint what she's done with her website and how she broke everything down is nothing short of legendary. My mother would have loved a network set up for me at the time. The things she's been able to do are wonderful and I'm glad I got to witness it. I enjoyed each and every C4K and I hope I made that child's day better when they read my comment I left for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment