Sunday, December 4, 2011

Project #10 - Person Learning Network (PLN or PLE)

Originally I thought I completed this when it was due earlier in the semester but I just realized I did not. My personal learning network started out with symbaoo. But as time went on. I kind of had a network of my own. Here and there I forgot to bookmark a thing or two but I started making my own tabs. Using Safari, I created a "tab" for all of my schooling and learning needs. I have a tab for the class blog, my personal blog, one that takes me to the instruction manual, to blog post assignments, to our project instructions, to our required activities, to twitter, and so much more. This, along with bookmaking has kept me organized and given me easy and fast access to the places I visit the most.

blog of words

No comments:

Post a Comment