Sunday, September 11, 2011

C4T Assignment

"My First Experience With Google Plus!" By: Jenny She

My response is below. 9/11/11

My name is Jonathan Giles and I'm in Dr. Strange EDM310 class and I'm assigned to your blog.

I'm getting used to Google+ as well. As you can see where I commented on your blog above, I hadn't yet signed up for it, but last week I did. The circle aspect as well as the Huddle feature have really spiked my interest. I think the possibilities are endless with G+ and I can't wait to see where it's at a year from now. I've enjoyed reading your experience with Google Plus more so because I'm using it for the first time too. Keep blogging!
Jonathan Giles

"Would Google Plus Be Useful in the Classroom" By: Jenny She

My response is below. 9/4/11

I've personally never used Google+ but I've heard many great things about it. I believe if it attracts a huge following it will be another great way of using technology in the classroom. The example you mentioned of being able to connect with students via video conference from their own household is just amazing. We must put things like this to use. I enjoyed reading your article very much.

My Summary of the two comment's I left above: 9/11/11

I've enjoyed reading Jenny's post a lot so far. I like that she's up to date with the latest technology and I like the idea's she has and how she expresses them. As I mentioned above, I love that I'm also experiencing Google Plus myself at almost the exact same time as she is. It's almost as if we are going on this journey together.

I look forward to continuing to read her blog and reading about all of her journey's. I believe we are a lot alike and that's amazing considering how far apart we are. It helps doing these assignments when you're paired with someone you can relate to. I'm looking forward to more of the same.

Jonathan Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment